Bank Of America Corporation (BAC): Today's Featured Banking Winner
Bank of America Corporation (BAC) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Bank of America Corporation rose $0.23 (1.8%) to $13.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 79,316,762 shares of Bank of America Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 130,429,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.91-$13.08 after having opened the day at $12.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.83. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Credit Suisse (DOIL), up 21.0%, Credit Suisse (UOIL), up 16.9%, First Federal Bancshares of Arkansas (FFBH), up 13.8% and Credit Suisse (DSLV), up 11.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bank of America Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV