PARK RIDGE, N.J., July 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation ( NYSE:HTZ), the world's largest general use airport car rental brand, and Penske Racing, today introduced the special edition "Hertz Penske GT." The Penske-inspired Ford Mustang GT, with a 5.0 liter V8 engine, joins other American muscle cars in the Hertz Adrenaline Collection and features performance upgrades to give consumers an exhilarating driving experience. The exclusive, limited edition vehicle is available at select U.S. airport locations and was introduced on Friday, July 5, at Subway Firecracker 250 Powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway.
"Working with Penske Racing, we're excited to introduce the Penske-inspired vehicle as the newest in a long line of American muscle cars in our rental fleet," commented Mark. P. Frissora, Hertz Chairman and CEO. "There's nothing more thrilling than hitting the open road in a high-performance, American-built sports car. With this addition to our Adrenaline Collection, we are introducing a vehicle with race car performance enhancements to give customers a unique travel experience."
The Hertz Penske GT joins other performance cars in the Adrenaline Collection, including: Ford Mustang GT Premium, Chevrolet Camaro SS (hardtop and convertible), Corvette Convertible and Dodge Challenger R/T. Enhancements to the Hertz Penske GT include:
- Performance Upgrades, including: Quad-Tip Exhaust System, Air Intake and ECU Tuning Upgrade, 3.55 Gears, and Brembo® Brakes
- Interior Upgrades, including: Black Recaro Racing Seats, Laguna Seca Gauge Pod, Limited Edition Interior Dash and Engine Bay Plaques, Custom Floor Mats and Door Sills, and Ford's Touchscreen Entertainment System with GPS and Back-up Camera
- Exterior Upgrades, including: Black exterior with unique Hertz yellow racing stripes, Boss 302 Front Splitter, GT500 Rear Valence, Upgraded Suspension and Handling, Custom Graphics Package, and Custom Hertz Faux Gas Cap
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV