NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TRW Automotive Holdings (NYSE:TRW) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $68.40, above its previous 52-week high of $68.38 with 585,519 shares traded as of 1:55 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 943,400 shares over the past 30 days. TRW Automotive has a market cap of $8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are up 23.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. supplies automotive systems, modules, and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarkets. The company operates in four segments: Chassis Systems, Occupant Safety Systems, Electronics, and Automotive Components.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about TRW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV