3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Technology Sector
2. As of noon trading, Dell ( DELL) is down $0.35 (-2.6%) to $12.96 on heavy volume. Thus far, 30.8 million shares of Dell exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.70-$13.25 after having opened the day at $13.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.31. Dell Inc., an information technology company, provides a range of technology solutions worldwide. Dell has a market cap of $23.5 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 32.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Dell a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 21 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dell as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and poor profit margins. Get the full Dell Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts