2. As of noon trading, Thomson Reuters Corporation ( TRI) is down $0.25 (-0.8%) to $32.46 on light volume. Thus far, 301,635 shares of Thomson Reuters Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.37-$32.77 after having opened the day at $32.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.71. Thomson Reuters Corporation provides intelligent information for businesses and professionals worldwide. It sells electronic content and services to professionals, primarily on a subscription basis. Thomson Reuters Corporation has a market cap of $27.0 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 12.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Thomson Reuters Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Thomson Reuters Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Get the full Thomson Reuters Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts