3. As of noon trading, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company ( RRD) is down $0.56 (-3.8%) to $14.04 on average volume. Thus far, 1.0 million shares of R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.00-$14.67 after having opened the day at $14.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.60. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company provides integrated communication solutions to private and public sectors worldwide. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 64.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Get the full R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts