4. As of noon trading, Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao ( CBD) is down $0.75 (-1.7%) to $42.62 on average volume. Thus far, 289,541 shares of Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 509,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.73-$43.16 after having opened the day at $43.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.37. Companhia Brasileira de Distribuic o engages in the retail of food and non-food products to individual consumers through its chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, specialized and department stores, and e-commerce. Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are down 1.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts