4. As of noon trading, Axiall ( AXLL) is down $13.53 (-24.8%) to $41.05 on light volume. Thus far, 485,017 shares of Axiall exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.72-$42.25 after having opened the day at $42.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.58. Axiall Corporation operates as an integrated chemicals and building products company in North America and Asia. Axiall has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. Shares are down 1.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Axiall a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Axiall as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Axiall Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts