Basic Materials Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
1. As of noon trading, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company ( DD) is up $0.43 (0.8%) to $52.83 on light volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.46-$52.94 after having opened the day at $52.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.40. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company operates as a science and technology based company worldwide. Its Agriculture segment provides corn hybrid, soybean, canola, sunflower, sorghum, inoculants, wheat, and rice seed products under the Pioneer brand; and herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides. E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company has a market cap of $48.4 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. Shares are up 16.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the basic materials sector could consider Materials Select Sector SPDR ( XLB) while those bearish on the basic materials sector could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts