Basic Materials Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
2. As of noon trading, Anadarko Petroleum ( APC) is up $0.97 (1.1%) to $87.90 on light volume. Thus far, 721,079 shares of Anadarko Petroleum exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $87.00-$88.00 after having opened the day at $87.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.93. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation engages in the exploration, development, production, and marketing of natural gas, crude oil, condensate, and natural gas liquids (NGLs) in the United States and internationally. Anadarko Petroleum has a market cap of $43.5 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 16.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate Anadarko Petroleum a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Anadarko Petroleum as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Anadarko Petroleum Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts