NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq:JAZZ) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $72.39, above its previous 52-week high of $72.24 with 291,091 shares traded as of 11:50 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 968,800 shares over the past 30 days. Jazz has a market cap of $4.09 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 30.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Jazz Pharmaceuticals Public Limited Company, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in the identification, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for various medical needs in the United States, Europe, and other countries.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about JAZZ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV