3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, JHX, BGCP
- JHX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- JHX has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.43, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- 35.20% is the gross profit margin for JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of JHX's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, JHX's net profit margin of -21.26% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Construction Materials industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 114.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $480.70 million to -$69.50 million.
- You can view the full James Hardie Industries Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.