Alto Palermo (NASDAQ: APSA) shares currently have a dividend yield of 12.50%. Alto Palermo S.A. engages in the ownership, acquisition, development, leasing, management, and operation of shopping centers, as well as residential and commercial complexes in Argentina. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.62 The average volume for Alto Palermo has been 2,100 shares per day over the past 30 days Alto Palermo has a market cap of $49.7 million and is part of the real estate industry Shares are up 0.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday TheStreet Ratings rates Alto Palermo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- ALTO PALERMO SA reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ALTO PALERMO SA increased its bottom line by earning $1.15 versus $0.53 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry. The net income increased by 131.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.08 million to $16.42 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market, ALTO PALERMO SA's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ALTO PALERMO SA is currently very high, coming in at 94.30%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 31.40% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- You can view the full Alto Palermo Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts