Last up is medical device maker Boston Scientific (BSX). In short, BSX looks "toppy" right now, thanks to a head and shoulders pattern that's taken shape in shares.
The head and shoulders is a topping pattern that's formed by two swing highs that top out at approximately the same level (shoulders), separated by a higher high between them (the head). The sell signal comes on a breakout above the neckline, which is right at $9 for BSX. Momentum, measured by 14-day RSI, adds some extra downside confidence to this trade; it's been in a downtrend of its own since the pattern started forming.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV