Western Refining (WNR) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Inland refiners should underperform on a relative basis, Wells Fargo said.
STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES
Agrium (AGU) estimates were raised at UBS. Reflect less-volatile commodity pricing, said UBS.
Boeing (BA) estimates, target were raised at Drexel Hamilton. Shares are now seen reaching $120. Estimates also increased, given higher expected demand, Drexel Hamilton said. Buy rating.
Intel (INTC) estimates were cut at Citigroup. Reflect a weak PC environment, Citigroup said.(IPI) estimates were reduced at UBS. Reflect potash price pressure, said UBS. Price target is $19. KBR (KBR) earnings estimates were reduced at UBS. Lower ammonia prices, project delays and LNG competition, said UBS. Price target is $36. Mosaic (MOS) estimates were raised at UBS. Reflect revised fertilizer price forecasts, said UBS. Price target is $68. Precision Castparts (PCP) price target, estimates were raised at UBS. Estimates were raised based on increasing shipset content and market share gains, UBS said. Large FCF supply and the acquisition of high-margin Permaswage suggest near-term growth, UBS also said. Price target also increased to $268. Potash Corporation (POT) estimates were reduced at UBS. Reflect lower commodity prices and less volatility, said UBS. Price target is $47. Timken (TKR) estimates, price target were cut at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Estimates were reduced through 2015. Company has sluggish sales momentum, BofA/Merrill said. Buy rating and new $65 price target. United Technologies (UTX) price target was boosted at Drexel Hamilton. Shares are now seen reaching $110. Company is a market leader and deserves a higher multiple, Drexel Hamilton said. Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV