"Our work with IBM to create this center reflects the Government of Morocco's deep commitment to investing in developing highly skilled professionals to succeed in competitive global markets," said Mr. Abdelkader Amara, Minister of Industry, Trade and New Technologies. He also added that "The launch and successful development of this technology center, that is expected to grow in the coming years, will result in a culture that will foster and promote a stronger knowledge-based export economy for Morocco."
IBM has been present in Morocco since 1932, and last year, opened an expanded location in the administrative capital, Rabat, doubling IBM's presence and strengthening its operations in the kingdom.
The Morocco Global Delivery Center joins IBM's globally integrated capability network which delivers deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. Last month, IBM recently opened an IBM Services Center in Lille, France that will create up to 700 new technology roles for the French market. These centers are the latest in a series of job-creating investments IBM has made in technology, science and innovation this year. This builds on IBM's efforts to build technology skills for primary and secondary school students, as well as to train college students for technology jobs in local markets.
Recruitment planning for the new positions in Morocco will begin in July in coordination with the National Agency for Employment and Skills Development (ANAPEC) and the Ministry of National Education.For more information, please visit: http://www.ibm.com/connect/ibm/ma/fr/branch/ Media Contact: Nadia Kallel IBM Media Relations +212 616191463 +21698485358 email@example.com SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV