NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Bally Technologies (NYSE:BYI) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $58.05, above its previous 52-week high of $58 with 30,652 shares traded as of 9:50 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 571,900 shares over the past 30 days. Bally has a market cap of $2.22 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 28.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Bally Technologies, Inc., a gaming company, engages in the design, manufacture, operation, and distribution of technology-based gaming devices, systems, server-based solutions, custom mobile applications, and interactive applications.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about BYI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV