NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) is Monday, July 8, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 52 cents per share. At a price of $50.88 as of 9:51 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.1%. The average volume for Verizon has been 12.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Verizon has a market cap of $150.25 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 17.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Verizon Communications Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides communications, information and entertainment products and services to consumers, businesses, and governmental agencies worldwide.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about VZ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV