NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) was upgraded at Miller Tabak to buy from hold. $117 price target. Company is seeing lower wing costs and continued comp sales growth, Miller Tabak said.
Greenbrier Companies (GBX) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Mead Johnson (MJN) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to equal-weight. $76 price target. Pricing headwinds could limit upside potential, Morgan Stanley said.(MILL) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings. Zoetis (ZTS) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $35 price target. Company can gain market share and boost returns, BofA/Merrill said.
STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGESComcast (CMCSA) price target was raised at Wunderlich. Shares are now seen reaching $56. Company is turning into a software firm, Wunderlich said. Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV