Janus Capital Group Inc. (NYSE: JNS) will release its second quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens Thursday, July 25, 2013. The company will discuss its results in a conference call that day at 10 a.m. EDT. The call-in number will be 888-397-5338. Anyone outside the U.S. or Canada should call 719-325-2145.
The slides used during the presentation will be available in the investor relations section of the Janus Capital Group Web site, www.janus.com/ir. For those unable to join the conference call at the scheduled time, an audio replay will be available on www.janus.com/ir for a period of at least seven days following the call.
About Janus Capital Group Inc.
Janus Capital Group Inc. (JCG) is a global investment firm offering strategies from three individual investment boutiques: Janus Capital Management LLC (Janus), INTECH Investment Management LLC (INTECH) and Perkins Investment Management LLC (Perkins). Each manager employs a research-intensive approach that is distinct within its respective asset class. This approach enables the firm to provide style-specific expertise across an array of strategies, including growth, value and mathematical equities, fixed income and alternatives through one common distribution platform.At the end of March 2013, JCG managed $163.8 billion in assets for shareholders, clients and institutions around the globe. Based in Denver, JCG also has offices in Frankfurt, The Hague, Paris, London, Milan, Munich, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Melbourne, Dubai and Taipei.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV