JP Morgan Chase (JPM) ($52.77) set a multi-year high at $55.90 on May 30 then as low as $50.11 on June 24. My semiannual value level is $50.37 with a monthly risky level at $55.58.
Wells Fargo (WFC) ($41.22) set a multi-year high at $41.96 on July 1 after testing $39.40 on June 24. My semiannual value level at $40.04 with a weekly risky level at $43.06.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV