JIASHAN, China, July 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ReneSola Ltd ("ReneSola" or the "Company") (NYSE: SOL), a leading brand and technology provider of solar photovoltaic ("PV") products, today announced its microinverter, Micro Replus, formally obtained certification in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Denmark and the United Kingdom in the first half of this year.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20080506/CNTU030)
Mr. Xianshou Li, ReneSola's chief executive officer, said, "These certifications are key to expanding our downstream business in international markets like Europe, Australia and the United States. They are a testament to the performance, credibility and safety of Micro Replus, a cost-efficient solution for increasing the energy output of solar modules affected by shade, debris or snow. Microinverters can significantly increase the performance of an entire PV system by enabling panels to operate independently, eliminating the "Christmas light effect" experienced with traditional inverters when the lowest performing module determines the performance of the entire series. We plan to capitalize on our quality-certified inverters to provide households and large-scale PV systems worldwide with smart renewable energy solutions."
ReneSola's Micro Replus microinverter, which converts DC electricity from a solar panel to AC electricity, received a number of certifications in the first half of 2013, including:
- ETL certification from Intertek, a worldwide leader in quality assurance and product safety certification, to enter the United States and Canadian markets freely;
- Certificates of Approval from SAA Approvals, a third-party certification body accredited by the Joint Accreditation Service of Australia and New Zealand to issue Certificates of Approval for electrical equipment proven to comply with the safety requirements of the applicable Australian Standard, for the right to be exported and sold in Australia and New Zealand;
- Attestations of Conformity from TUV SUD, a globally recognized and leading government-designated certification body responsible for product testing and the certification of electronic products, for the right to be marketed in Germany and other countries including Denmark;
- CE certification, a mandatory conformity certification for products sold in the European Economic Area that verify the products meet EU safety, health and environmental requirements; and
- a G83 Compliance Document from TUV SUD confirming compliance with the listed standards in the United Kingdom.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts