Based On Accelerating International Growth Trifork Is Considering Delisting From OMX Nasdaq Copenhagen
AARHUS, Denmark, July 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trifork is planning a restructuring of the group structure to support the Company's accelerating international growth. In this context, Trifork is considering a delisting from OMX Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the following months the company will uncover the advantages and disadvantages of a potential delisting.
In order to be able to have an open and free dialogue with third parties about the pros and cons of delisting the company has chosen to publish the considerations in this release.
As part of the restructuring of the group, Trifork expects to issue new capital up to 1,800,000 shares (+10%) within the next six months. The new capital will be used for investment in the company's international growth.Trifork will publish its findings in the third quarter of 2013. About Trifork Trifork was founded in 1996 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX in Copenhagen. It is an innovative software development company focusing on Mobile, Agile and Cloud. It develops and delivers business critical IT systems for several sectors including finance, healthcare, government, manufacturing and telecom. Trifork employs 235 people in 11 offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Esbjerg, London, Zurich, Amsterdam, Krakow, Stockholm and San Francisco. At the end of 2012 Trifork had a market value at DKKm 243 / EUR 33M, with a turnover of DKKm 223 / EURm 30. Kind regards, Board of directors, Trifork A/S Trifork A/S Margrethepladsen DK-8000 Arhus C, Denmark CVR-no. 20921897 ISIN DK0060102887 Shortname: TRIFOR Phone: +45 8732 8787 Fax: +45 8732 8788 Contact: CEO, Joern Larsen Direct: +41 79 430 9697 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV