Luxury Tennis Jewelry Anyone?
SAN DIEGO (MainStreet) -- Playing tennis doesn't require the right luxury jewelry as an accessory.
But as anyone familiar with tennis knows, what tennis players wear on the court gets nearly as much attention as what celebrities wear down the red carpet.
"Attire on the tennis court is extremely important. There's tons of coverage of what players are going to be wearing. And a lot of women are playing in jewelry," tennis jewelry designer Hazel Nussbaum says.It's just one of the reasons Nussbaum, 34, a brand manager and marketing professional by trade, said goodbye to her high-paying corporate lifestyle at Unilever (UN) after 10 years and launched luxury tennis jewelry company Love Tennis by Hazel in May 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV