The Law Offices of Todd M. Garber announces that it is investigating potential claims against Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Vanda” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:VNDA) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws. The investigation focuses on certain statements issued by Vanda between December 18, 2012 and June 18, 2013 regarding the Company’s business and financial prospects.
Vanda is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. The Company’s product tasimelteon -- a treatment for circadian rhythm sleep disorders (CRSD) -- is currently in clinical development for a serious, rare CRSD known as “Non-24.” The investigation concerns allegations that the Company issued false and misleading statements or failed to disclose material adverse facts concerning the Phase III clinical trials for tasimelteon, including (1) whether the primary endpoint installed to assess tasimelteon’s efficacy and safety was replaced by the Company with an endpoint that was not endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration and had never been used before in sleep-drug clinical trials, and (2) whether tasimelteon demonstrated any discernible difference in efficacy and safety in nighttime total sleep between those patients deemed to have Non-24 and those patients with a normal circadian rhythm.
If you purchased Vanda stock during the foregoing period, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you purchased Vanda shares prior to December 18, 2012 and wish to discuss these matters, please contact Todd M. Garber, Esquire, of the Law Offices of Todd M. Garber, by telephone at 213-700-7262 or by email to email@example.com.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV