- Proposal 1: The reelection of Mr. Michael J. Fuchs and Ms. Janet Thompson as Class III directors of Autobytel’s board of directors.
- Proposal 2: An amendment of Autobytel’s certificate of incorporation to reduce the number of authorized shares of common stock to 55,000,000.
- Proposal 4: An amendment of Autobytel’s certificate of incorporation to eliminate provisions establishing the powers, designations, preferences and rights for series A, B and C Preferred Stock.
- Proposal 5: An advisory vote on the compensation of Autobytel’s named executive officers.
- Proposal 6: A two-year frequency on advisory votes on the compensation of Autobytel’s named executive officers. In light of this advisory vote, the board of directors determined that it will include a stockholder vote on the compensation of executives every two years until the next required vote on the frequency of stockholder advisory votes on the compensation of executives, or the board of directors determines that a different frequency for that vote is in the best interests of the company and its stockholders.
- Proposal 7: The appointment of Moss Adams LLP as Autobytel’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2013 was ratified.
Autobytel Announces Results Of Reconvened Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.