The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP announces that it is investigating possible violations of federal securities laws by officers and directors of Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (Mead Johnson) (NYSE: MJN).
On July 2, 2013, multiple media sources reported that the National Development and Reform Commission, China’s top economic planning agency, was investigating the pricing of infant formula sold by Mead and other companies for possible violations of China’s anti-monopoly laws.
According to an analyst at Wells Fargo, China and Hong Kong comprise roughly 30% of Mead Johnson’s sales.
Since news of the Chinese probe broke on July 2, 2013, MJN shares have dropped over 13% from a close of $79.43/share on July 1, 2013, to a close of $68.85/share on July 3, 2013.Persons with relevant information, and MJN shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact the attorney below, or our Firm by calling 866.582.8140. Additional information is available on our website at: http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/mjn. About Wohl & Fruchter Wohl & Fruchter LLP represents plaintiffs in litigation arising from fraud and other fiduciary breaches by corporate managers, as well as other complex litigation matters. Please visit our website, www.wohlfruchter.com, to learn more about our Firm, or contact one of our partners. This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV