Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (NYSE: MJN) will release its second quarter and first-half 2013 earnings on Thursday, July 25, 2013, before the market opens. The company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. CDT that same day, during which company executives will review second quarter and first-half financial results and respond to questions from analysts and investors.
The call will be broadcast over the Internet at meadjohnson.com. To listen to the call, visit the website and click on “Investors.” Security analysts and investors wishing to participate by telephone should call (866) 515-2907, pass code: Mead Johnson. Callers outside of North America should call +1-617-399-5121 to be connected. A replay of the conference call will be available through midnight CDT Thursday, August 1, 2013, by calling (888) 286-8010 or outside of North America by calling +1-617-801-6888, pass code: 39101758. The replay will also be available at meadjohnson.com.
About Mead Johnson
Mead Johnson, a global leader in pediatric nutrition, develops,
manufactures, markets and distributes more than 70 products in over 50
countries worldwide. The company’s mission is to nourish the world’s
children for the best start in life. The Mead Johnson name has been
associated with science-based pediatric nutrition products for over 100
years. The company’s “Enfa” family of brands, including Enfamil® infant
formula, is the world’s leading brand franchise in pediatric nutrition.
For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV