MEMPHIS, Tenn., July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MAA (NYSE: MAA) announced today that the company expects to release its second quarter results on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 after market close and will hold its second quarter conference call on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. During the conference call, company officers will review second quarter performance and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call-in number is (866) 861-4867 and the moderator's name is Leslie Wolfgang.
A live webcast of the conference call is accessible through the "For Investors" page of the company's web site at www.maac.com .A transcript and replay of the conference call will be posted as soon as available also on the "For Investors" page of the company's web site. About MAAMAA is a self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires, owns and operates apartment communities across 13 states in the Sunbelt region of the United States. As of March 31, 2013, MAA owned or had ownership interest in 49,591 apartment units at completed communities, focused on delivering full-cycle and superior investment performance for shareholders. For further details, please visit the MAA website at www.maac.com. SOURCE MAA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV