AUSTIN, Texas, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hanger, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) announced today that it plans to report its results of operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, on Wednesday, July 31, 2013.
The Company plans to issue a press release announcing the results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 after the close of the market. A conference call to discuss these results is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m., EST, on Thursday, August 1, 2013. Those wishing to participate should call 1-877-662-6095. A replay will be available until Friday, August 9, 2013, by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and referencing Conference ID # 14811277.
About Hanger, Inc. – Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) delivers orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) patient care, and distributes O&P products and rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics with in excess of 730 locations nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions. Steeped in over 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's vision is to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. For more information on Hanger, visit www.hanger.com and follow us at www.Facebook.com/HangerNews, www.Twitter.com/HangerNews, and www.YouTube.com/HangerNews.
SOURCE Hanger, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV