The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of purchasers of Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK) stock during the period between May 3, 2012 and June 18, 2013, inclusive, seeking to recover damages for violations of the federal securities laws.
To join the Tetra Tech class action, visit the firm’s website at http://rosenlegal.com, or call Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, toll-free, at 866-767-3653; you may also email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for information on the class action.
NO CLASS HAS YET BEEN CERTIFIED IN THE ABOVE ACTION. UNTIL A CLASS IS CERTIFIED, YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL UNLESS YOU RETAIN ONE. YOU MAY ALSO REMAIN AN ABSENT CLASS MEMBER AND DO NOTHING AT THIS POINT. YOU MAY RETAIN COUNSEL OF YOUR CHOICE.
The lawsuit claims that Tetra Tech materially misstated and/or failed to disclose that (i) claims by customers and cost overruns created an acute risk that the Company would be required to take an earnings charge; and, (ii) decreasing demand for the Company's services would lead to project closures. When the market learned of these adverse facts, the value of Tetra Tech stock dropped, damaging investors.If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than August 27, 2013. A lead plaintiff is a representative party acting on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. If you wish to join the litigation, or to discuss your rights or interests regarding this class action, please contact Phillip Kim, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm, toll-free, at 866-767-3653, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the firm’s website at http://rosenlegal.com. The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV