KBR Inc. (NYSE:KBR) announced today it will host a conference call to discuss its 2013 second quarter financial results on Friday, July 26, 2013, at 8:00 AM Central Time (9:00 AM Eastern Time).
The company plans to issue its earnings release for the second quarter of 2013 after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, July 25, 2013, in advance of the call. The call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed through the KBR website at www.kbr.com, under the Investor Relations section. The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, the Thomson Reuters individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
A replay of the conference call will be available on the website for seven days following the call. Also, a replay may be accessed by telephone at (888) 203-1112, passcode 8721282.
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company
supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, power, industrial, civil
infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets.
For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV