3 Stocks Pulling The Technology Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, VimpelCom ( VIP) is down $0.12 (-1.3%) to $9.84 on average volume. Thus far, 601,970 shares of VimpelCom exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $9.80-$10.04 after having opened the day at $9.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.96. VimpelCom Ltd., a telecommunications service operator, provides voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed technologies. VimpelCom has a market cap of $16.4 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are down 5.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates VimpelCom a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates VimpelCom as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and weak operating cash flow. Get the full VimpelCom Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts