3. As of noon trading, News Corporation ( NWSA) is down $0.12 (-0.8%) to $14.88 on average volume. Thus far, 7.4 million shares of News Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.73-$15.09 after having opened the day at $14.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.00. News Corporation operates as a diversified media company worldwide. News Corporation has a market cap of $49.4 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate News Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates News Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full News Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts