4. As of noon trading, L Brands ( LTD) is down $0.46 (-0.9%) to $49.34 on light volume. Thus far, 864,657 shares of L Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.77-$49.50 after having opened the day at $49.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.79. L Brands, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of women's intimate and other apparel, beauty and personal care products, and accessories. L Brands has a market cap of $14.4 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 5.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate L Brands a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates L Brands as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full L Brands Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts