3. As of noon trading, Royal Philips ( PHG) is down $0.16 (-0.6%) to $27.24 on average volume. Thus far, 379,659 shares of Royal Philips exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 853,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.98-$27.26 after having opened the day at $27.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.40. Koninklijke Philips N.V. engages in the healthcare, lighting, and consumer lifestyle businesses worldwide. Royal Philips has a market cap of $25.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 3.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Royal Philips a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Royal Philips as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Royal Philips Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts