1. As of noon trading, Tyco International ( TYC) is down $0.29 (-0.8%) to $34.12 on light volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.94-$34.32 after having opened the day at $34.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.41. Tyco International Ltd. operates as a fire protection and security company. The company provides security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, valves and controls, and other industrial products. Tyco International has a market cap of $16.0 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 17.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Tyco International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tyco International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Tyco International Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts