3. As of noon trading, Copa Holdings ( CPA) is up $2.22 (1.7%) to $134.80 on average volume. Thus far, 228,946 shares of Copa Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 372,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $130.61-$134.81 after having opened the day at $131.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.58. Copa Holdings, S.A. provides airline passenger and cargo services in Latin America. It provides services within Colombia; and international flights from various cities in Colombia to Panama, Venezuela, Ecuador, Mexico, Cuba, Guatemala, and Costa Rica. Copa Holdings has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 33.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Copa Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Copa Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Copa Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts