3. As of noon trading, Canadian Natural Resources ( CNQ) is up $0.41 (1.4%) to $29.09 on average volume. Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Canadian Natural Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.71-$29.14 after having opened the day at $28.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.68. Canadian Natural Resources Limited engages in the exploration, development, production and marketing of crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas. Canadian Natural Resources has a market cap of $31.0 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are down 1.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Canadian Natural Resources a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Canadian Natural Resources as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Canadian Natural Resources Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts