LOUISVILLE, Ky., July 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PharMerica Corporation (NYSE:PMC) announced today that it will provide an online simulcast of its second quarter 2013 earnings conference call on Friday, August 2, 2013. The Company's results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013, will be released before the open of the market on Friday, August 2, 2013.
The live broadcast of PharMerica's conference call will begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, August 2, 2013. A 30-day online replay will be available approximately one hour following the conclusion of the live broadcast. A link to these events can be found under the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.pharmerica.com .
About PharMericaPharMerica Corporation is a leading institutional pharmacy services company that services healthcare facilities in the United States, provides pharmacy management services to hospitals, and also provides specialty infusion services to patients outside a hospital setting. As of March 31, 2013, PharMerica operated 90 institutional pharmacies and 12 specialty infusion centers in 45 states. PharMerica's customers are institutional healthcare providers, such as skilled nursing facilities, nursing centers, assisted living facilities, hospitals, individuals receiving in-home care, and other long-term alternative care providers.
CONTACT: David W. Froesel, Jr. Interim Chief Financial Officer (502) 627-7475
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV