NEW YORK, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Mead Johnson Nutrition Company ("Mead Johnson" or the "Company") (NYSE: MJN). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On July 3, 2013 Shares of Mead Johnson fell 8% during intraday trading after China launched an investigation into foreign infant-formula companies over alleged price fixing violations. The state-run People's Daily reported Tuesday that companies also including U.S.-based Abbott Laboratories, Mead Johnson Nutrition Co., and Dutch-based FrieslandCampina, are under investigation for allegedly violating anti-monopoly laws by charging high prices and limiting competition.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Mead Johnson you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or his Investor Relations Coordinator Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org . Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. Contact: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman 212-697-6484 email@example.com SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV