On Assignment, Inc. (NYSE: ASGN), a leading global provider of diversified professional staffing solutions, will announce its second quarter financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, July 24, 2013, to be followed by its regular quarterly conference call later that day at 4:30 p.m. EDT. The dial-in number for this conference call is 800-260-0702 (+1-612-234-9962 outside the United States). Please reference access code number 297394. The call will be hosted by Peter Dameris, President and Chief Executive Officer of On Assignment, Inc.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 7:30 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 until midnight EDT on Friday, August 24, 2013. The dial-in number for the replay is 800-475-6701 (+1-320-365-3844 outside the United States). The conference ID number is 297394.
This call is being webcast by CCBN and can be accessed through On Assignment's website at www.onassignment.com.
About On Assignment, Inc.On Assignment, Inc. (NYSE: ASGN), is a leading global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing technology, healthcare and life sciences sectors, where quality people are the key to success. The Company goes beyond matching résumés with job descriptions to match people they know into positions they understand for temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct hire assignments. Clients recognize On Assignment for its quality candidates, quick response, and successful assignments. Professionals think of On Assignment as career-building partners with the depth and breadth of experience to help them reach their goals. On Assignment was founded in 1985 and went public in 1992. The corporate headquarters is located in Calabasas, California, with a network of approximately 130 branch offices throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Ireland and Belgium. To learn more, visit http://www.onassignment.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV