SAN LEANDRO, Calif., July 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Energy Recovery Inc (Nasdaq:ERII), the global leader in harnessing reusable energy from industrial fluid flows and pressure cycles, will release its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 after the market close.
Tom Rooney, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Alex Buehler, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on Thursday, August 1, 2013 to discuss financial results from the second quarter. After opening remarks, management will take questions from those analysts who regularly cover the company.
|Wednesday, July 31, 2013|
|LIVE CONFERENCE CALL WEBCAST:|
|Thursday, August 1, 2013, 7:30am PDT|
|Listen-only, Toll-free: 877-941-8609|
|Listen-only, Local: 480-629-9771|
|Access code: 4627866|
|CONFERENCE CALL REPLAY:|
|Expiration: August 15, 2013|
|Access code: 4627866|
Investors may also access the live call or the replay over the internet at www.streetevents.com or www.energyrecovery.com . The replay will be available approximately three hours after the live call concludes.About Energy Recovery Inc Energy Recovery Inc (Nasdaq:ERII) technology harvests the power of pressure from high-pressure fluid flows and pressure cycles. Through collaboration with industry, Energy Recovery helps make industrial processes within water, oil & gas, and chemical industries more profitable and environmentally sustainable. With over 14,000 energy recovery devices installed worldwide, Energy Recovery sets the standard for engineering excellence, cost savings, and technical services to clients across the globe. Year after year, the company's clean technologies save clients over $1.2 Billion in energy costs. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Energy Recovery has offices in Madrid, Shanghai, and Dubai. www.energyrecovery.com .
CONTACT: Alexander J. Buehler Chief Financial Officer 510-483-7370
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV