Proto Labs, Inc. (NYSE: PRLB), a leading online and technology-enabled quick-turn manufacturer, has announced today that it has promoted Dr. Robert Bodor to Chief Technology Officer.
“Proto Labs is pleased to report that our Chief Technology Officer (CTO) position has been transitioned from Founder and Chairman Larry Lukis to Rob Bodor,” said President and CEO, Brad Cleveland. “As a technology-enabled manufacturing company, the CTO is a very important role. We are happy to report the smooth transition, and we are confident that Rob’s impressive background in technical product development qualifies him well for this position.”
Rob’s PhD in Computer Science is from the University of Minnesota and combined with his consulting experience with McKinsey & Company and business development knowledge with Honeywell make him uniquely qualified to lead Proto Labs ongoing development efforts.
Company founder Larry Lukis, who turns 65 on July 4th, will continue his involvement with the company, working with Rob in support of key new process and software development initiatives as well as in his role as Chairman.About Proto Labs, Inc. Proto Labs, Inc. is a leading online and technology-enabled quick-turn manufacturer of custom parts for prototyping and short-run production. Proto Labs provides “Real Parts, Really Fast” to product developers worldwide. Proto Labs utilizes computer numerical control (CNC) machining and injection molding to manufacture custom parts for our customers. For more information, visit www.protolabs.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV