Additional Information and Where to Find It
In connection with the proposed merger transaction, the Company has filed with the SEC a preliminary proxy statement and other relevant documents, and will furnish a definitive version of the proxy statement and other relevant documents to the Company's shareholders. This press release does not constitute a solicitation of any vote or approval. Shareholders are urged to read the definitive proxy statement when they receive it and any other documents filed with the SEC in connection with the proposed merger or incorporated by reference in the definitive proxy statement, because they will contain important information about the proposed merger.
Investors will be able to obtain a free copy of documents filed with the SEC at the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. In addition, investors may obtain a free copy of the Company's filings with the SEC from the Company's website investors section at http://investors.americangreetings.com or by directing a request to the Company's Corporate Secretary at our World Headquarters address at One American Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44144-2398, or via email to email@example.com
Participants in the SolicitationThe Company and its directors, executive officers and certain other members of management and employees of the Company may be deemed "participants" in the solicitation of proxies from shareholders of the Company in favor of the proposed merger. Information regarding the persons who may, under the rules of the SEC, be considered participants in the solicitation of the shareholders of the Company in connection with the proposed merger will be set forth in the definitive proxy statement and the other relevant documents filed with the SEC. You can find information about the Company's executive officers and directors in its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV