NEW YORK, NY, July 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Navigators Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAVG) will release its second quarter 2013 results after the close of regular stock market hours on Wednesday, August 7, 2013. The earnings release will be available shortly thereafter on Navigators' website at www.navg.com.
The Company will hold a conference call for investors and analysts on Thursday, August 8, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. (ET) hosted by President and Chief Executive Officer Stanley A. Galanski and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Ciro M. DeFalco. The call will be available via live webcast on Navigators' website at www.navg.com .
To participate by telephone, the domestic dial-in number is (800) 850-2903 and the international dial-in number is (224) 357-2399. Participants may connect to the webcast at:http://investor.shareholder.com/navg/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=131762 The webcast will be available for replay on the "IR Events" page in the "Investor Relations" section of Navigators' website immediately after the call on August 8, 2013, and will remain available for 90 days. The Navigators Group, Inc. is an international specialty insurance holding company with insurance company operations, underwriting management companies, and operations at Lloyd's. Headquartered in New York, Navigators has offices in major insurance centers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Continental Europe.
CONTACT: Ciro M. DeFalco Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 914-933-6043 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV