NAPA, Calif., July 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, today announced that it will lead a discussion on the compelling business advantages – and the growing challenges – driven by the rapid adoption of cloud-based applications. At Cloud Identity Summit on July 8, 2013, Covisint's Halim Cho, Product Marketing Director for Identity Solutions, will highlight how a hybrid cloud strategy with strong identity management at the forefront can simplify access and reduce time-to-value for cloud-based services.
The Covisint presentation, titled " Cloud, Identity Bridges and ITSM: Three Is Not a Crowd," will highlight how identity bridges can help transform ITSM in a hybrid cloud environment. Specifically, it will cover three core topics:
- The challenges -- the most common architectural patterns in cloud adoption;
- The future -- technical and operational reasons why the hybrid cloud is the most beneficial path for enterprises; and,
- The technology -- a technical overview of the top technologies that identity bridges will be required to manage and integrate in order to meet the IT service management (ITSM) challenges of hybrid cloud adoption.
"Many enterprises are struggling to harness the transformative potential of the cloud," said Cho. "Making decisions about how they get cloud services to their users will change their businesses, for better or worse, and this session will help attendees make informed, effective decisions."
|Who should attend:||Managers, directors and VPs of technology, infrastructure and/or security; chief security officers and their technicians; and anyone interested in cloud security, identity bridges, ITSM and access management|
|When:||3 p.m. Pacific, Monday, July 8, 2013|
|Where:||Meritage Resort and Spa, Napa, Calif., Salon A/B|
|How to register:||http://cloudidentitysummit.com/agenda/workshops.cfm|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts