Commercial Metals Company (NYSE:CMC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $14.51 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%.The average volume for Commercial Metals Company has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Commercial Metals Company has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 1.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Commercial Metals Company engages in recycling, manufacturing, fabricating, and distributing steel and metal products, and related materials and services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.72.TheStreet Ratings rates Commercial Metals Company as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid stock price performance. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Commercial Metals Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about CMC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV