NEW YORK, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The first no-hitter of the 2013 Major League Baseball season is officially in the record books, thanks to Homer Bailey, and for MLB.TV subscribers that means 10,000 free pizzas from Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery.
Beginning today at 3:00 p.m. (EDT) , the first 10,000 MLB.TV subscribers who visit MLB.com/dominos and log in will receive a free, two-topping medium Handmade Pan Pizza (redeemable for carryout orders only) when they order online from Dominos.com. The Domino's DomiNoNo offer will be available for five consecutive days or until 10,000 codes are given away.
Bailey's no-hitter was the second of his career and the 232 nd thrown since 1901. July 2 also marks the latest date for a season's first no-hitter since 2009 ( July 10).
With the Domino's DomiNoNo, subscribers of MLB.TV, the Internet's longest running and most prolific live video subscription offering, will have a chance to receive free pizza following each of the first two no-hitters of the 2013 MLB season. The past four seasons have averaged less than two weeks between the first and second no-hitters.The promotion leverages multiple digital platforms in driving excitement when a no-hitter is in progress, including following #DomiNoNo, with live video on MLB.com and the award-winning MLB.com At Bat mobile app, social activity from @MLB on Twitter and up-to-the-moment game alerts. The Domino's DomiNoNo is part of a larger media package between Domino's and MLBAM that will see the pizza company's ads featured on several MLBAM digital media properties. SOURCE MLB.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV