Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE: AHH) today announced that the Company was added to the Russell 2000®, Russell 3000® and Russell Global Indexes following Russell Investments’ reconstitution of its comprehensive set of U.S. and global equity indexes.
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. was included on the final list of additions determined by Russell Investments on June 28, 2013. Approximately $4.1 trillion in assets are currently benchmarked to the Russell indexes, which are widely used by investment managers and institutional investors for index funds and as benchmarks for both passive and active investment strategies.
Louis Haddad, Chief Executive Officer, stated, “Our Company’s inclusion in the widely followed Russell Indexes is an important acknowledgment for us following our recent May 2013 listing on the New York Stock Exchange and further positions our story to appeal to the broader investment community.”
About Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc.Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. is a full service real estate company with extensive experience developing, building, owning and managing high-quality, institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties in attractive markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States. The Company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust (REIT) for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV